5 things I was doing 10 years ago...
- graduating from college
- wondering if I would ever find a man to marry that would truly make me happy
- taking my state boards
- going to church dances
- going on walks with my sisters
5 things on my list of things to do today
- cook dinner
- go shopping
- get my son doing his homework
- have family home evening
- read the Book of Mormon
5 songs I know the lyrics to
- Popcorn Popping
- I Am a Child of God
- As I Have Loved You
- I Wonder When He Comes Again
- Families Can Be Together Forever
5 things I would do with a million dollars
- Move to Utah and buy a nicer, bigger, and better home in a nicer area
- Buy Merik the truck he has always wanted
- Put money away for our childrens education
- Put money away for retirement and the unknown, unforeseen future
- donate to a charity probably the Ronald McDonald Charities,and get our food storage up to date
5 things I say everyday
- hurry up, were late
- clean up your mess, toys, or clothes
- I love you
- It's time to eat
- brush your teeth
5 of my favorite toys
- Are you kidding me! okay, my husband
- my children
- my digital camera
- the computer
- scrapbooking
5 people I am tagging
- Donna
- Jillian
- Mary
- whoever else wants to
- I don't know
2 comments:
HEY BRENDA! I'm officialy a blogger! I'm going to add you to my friends!
Why do you want to move to Utah...it is not that bad here!!
Post a Comment