The Faux painted wall I think is a little dark and I may faux paint a lighter purple to violet with it to tone it down, and still want to do a trim that is in a lighter paint color. Also my large swag that I had over the bed is dusty and so I need to dust it off and put it up. I will put it on lighter painted wall with the 3 pictures. I was also thinking maybe I would do something behind the 3 pictures on the closet wall to make them standout better. Any ideas? I was thinking of maybe do the Family name like Ragan did for her children on the wood letters. It is really very cute. It definetly looks better than it did. By the way I still have touch up to do. I just wanted to get our room back together.
Monday, February 16, 2009
Painted Bedroom Pictures
The Faux painted wall I think is a little dark and I may faux paint a lighter purple to violet with it to tone it down, and still want to do a trim that is in a lighter paint color. Also my large swag that I had over the bed is dusty and so I need to dust it off and put it up. I will put it on lighter painted wall with the 3 pictures. I was also thinking maybe I would do something behind the 3 pictures on the closet wall to make them standout better. Any ideas? I was thinking of maybe do the Family name like Ragan did for her children on the wood letters. It is really very cute. It definetly looks better than it did. By the way I still have touch up to do. I just wanted to get our room back together.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Looks great! I love the purple. I can't believe how fast you got that done. That wouldve taken me months. You even have all your pictures back up. You're awesome!
It looks great Brenda! I miss my purple bedroom :( The altered letters would be cute...or even just vinyl lettering. Vinyl's easier, but altered letters are funner.
Wow, you have been busy! It looks great. Isn't it fun to finally get those pesky projects done?
Post a Comment